GAYLORD COMMUNITY PRODUCTIONS & GAYLORD ROTARY CLUB
PERFORMING ARTS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
HOW TO APPLY
The purpose of the Gaylord Community Productions (GCP) & Gaylord Rotary Club Performing Arts Scholarships is to promote talent, love and enjoyment of the experience of “live” theatre through further education and learning in both the artistic and technical fields of theatre arts.
GAYLORD COMMUNITY PRODUCTIONS
THEATER ARTS SCHOLARSHIP
ROTARY THEATER SCHOLARSHIP
2. If qualified, fill out our Gaylord Community Productions & Gaylord Rotary Club Performing Arts Scholarships Application.
3. Mail the Application to GCP Scholarship Awards, P.O. Box 4011, Gaylord, MI 49734.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Scholarships may be used for classes, lessons, or supplies in the following areas of study:
1. Acting, singing, dancing, choreography, music.
2. Lighting or sound technology.
3. Make-up, scenery construction, set decoration, costume design and construction.
4. Theater management or theatre marketing.
5. Directing or producing.
6. Script or play writing.
1. Applicant must be an Otsego County resident OR attend an Otsego County School.
2. Applicant must be age 12 or older.
3. Applicant must fill out an application thoroughly.
Applicant must submit TWO letters of recommendation.
Applicant must write a one-page, double spaced ESSAY explaining how the money would be used, and why the applicant should receive the scholarship
GAYLORD COMMUNITY PRODUCTIONS (GCP) when reviewing scholarship applications and awarding scholarships will not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disability, income, or class.
We began this production company to bring together the many talented members of our community to entertain and display their talents.
© Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved. WEBSITE DESIGNED BY KEVIN GEIGER